Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor for Microsoft Windows. It allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more. Supports all major audio formats. Provide more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. Support mp3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format. Support ID3 tag and CDDB.
Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
Support all major audio formats - Supports a wide range of audio formats
ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio Editor Pro
Audio Editor Pro supports the following file formats
Waveform audio (WAV)
MPEG Audio (MP3 and MP2)
Windows Media Audio (WMA)
Audio CD Tracks
OGG Vorbis Audio
VOX Dialogic ADPCM
Build-in Powerful Audio Tools
Audio Converter - Converting one file type to another.
CD Ripper - makes direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
» version 5.5 - posted on 2012-02-15
1. New interface. More friendly for using.
2. Muliti-Document support. Now users can edit several audio files in the same time.
3. Support Micorsoft Windows 7.
» version 2.93 - posted on 2008-03-15
1. Update the audio engine. The software will work more efficiently under Windows Vista.
1. Fixed a bug which will freeze the interface when open some .ogg files.
EULA - End User License Agreement
AUDIO EDITOR PRO
Copyright(c) 2009-2011 AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) , Inc. All Rights Reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) for the AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) software product(s) identified above which may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
There are two versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Unregistered" and "Registered"), each of which is subject to this EULA.
* The Unregistered version is provided without charge and is free software.
* The Registered version requires registration with AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP), which includes payment of the then current license fee. After paying license fee you will receive personal serial number that upgrades the Unregistered version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT into the Registered version.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
* Installation and Use. AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) grants you the right to install and use the Unregistered version of the SOFTWARE in unlimited number of computers. One copy of the UNLIMITED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the UNLIMITED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. For instance, if five different workstations will access the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the network, each workstation must have its own license, regardless of whether they use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at different times or concurrently. Site licenses of the software may be obtained from AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP), which cover each workstation at one location.
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; give exact copies of the original to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made.
You are prohibited to distribute your personal serial number of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way.
Without prejudice to any other rights, AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP).
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THIS PROGRAM.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if AUDIO EDITOR PRO (AEP) has been advised of the possibility of such damages.